Work at MISSHA
Actively seeking highly motivated, qualified candidates for:
Marketing & Sales Manager
Overview:MISSHA, an industry leader of all things K-Beauty, seeks a seasoned and passionate marketing and sales professional to help create, execute, and optimize best-in-class marketing programs. This individual will be responsible for supporting and managing a wide range of acquisition, retention, and brand initiatives across channels including search (paid search and SEO), email, social media, display, and direct mail. Additionally, the candidate will support the company’s expanding CRM strategy.
Responsibilities:- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating our position in the industry; research and analyze sales options.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Qualifications:Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding Customers, Client Relationships, Creative Services
Requirements:- BS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in Marketing(10+ year)
- 5+ years in Beauty Industry
- Must be proficient in English (Speaking & Writing)
- Korean language skill a plus
Contact: HR Manager
Phone: 201-372-0500 (Ext. 102)